We all know how important it and how hard it is to write it. Especially for the like of us that are not born writers. But content is king, isn’t it?
So let’s get down to business. Now, if you have enough money flowing there, you are lucky enough to skip this great hack and just go and pamper yourself with a good outsourced writer.
But if you are still here, reading these lines, then go ahead and enrich yourself with this wonderful beginners blog post writing growth hack.[emaillocker id=”92″]Download the PDF cheat sheet. [/emaillocker]
- First things first – you need to nag yourself about writing, so put a pen and a paper near your bed, under your alarm clock (if you still have such a thing and not using your smart phone for waking up). Well anyway, the point is to remind yourself your post writing duty.
- Select the time when you are at your best, or for the most of us who hold those “wonderful” daily jobs, the evening time.
- Scramble your thoughts on a blank piece of paper.
e.g.: content, money, fast, accurate, writing, tools, web, poet, I love you (what?).
- Now link together some of those words and the magic will happen…
A new topic that is best for you will suddenly appear – grab it and use it. It’s yours.
– Fast Content Writing
– Writing for Money
– Tools for Blog Post Writers
- Open your browser, Google for 3-5 pieces of content related to your topic.
- Quickly copy paste important paragraphs from each source into a new document.
- Print this document and step out of the cyber world. You don’t need your email popping, Skype alerting or any other kind of distraction.
- Grab a new clean and fresh piece of paper and start writing. It’s fun!
- While writing, do not, and I repeat DO NOT look back at your writing. This cannot be over emphasized. It is the number one killer of writing. Just write. When you look back you will always correct and reorganized and this will kill your writing flow.
- Take your papers, open the computer and start typing. Now you can edit. You will be surprised how good you did.
Bonus Tip *: Use the Pomodoro technique where you limit your working intervals into 25 minutes. (Google it).
Bonus Tip **: Listen – Copy paste your final version into Google translate or some other text to speech tool like www.naturalreaders.com and listen to it. This will give you a different perspective about your content.
That’s all you need to know for beginners blog post writing.
Source of Inspiration: https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/6-tips-for-writing-blog-articles-faster-3812While writing, DO NOT look back at your writing. This cannot be over emphasized. Click To Tweet