A list of 42 less known online tools and services for the upcoming 2016 for productivity, social, collaboration, payment and business.
Productivity Online Tools
- Box allows personal and commercial content to be accessed, shared, and stored in any format and from anywhere.
- DocSend tells you what happens to your documents after you send them. Know when to follow up, who to follow up with, and what to focus on, enabling you to do business faster.
- Pushbullet makes it easy to push notes, links, files, addresses, and more to your Android and iOS devices from the web.
- Feedly is a better way to organize, read, and share the content of your favorite sites.
- IFTTT puts the internet to work for you. Create simple connections between the products you use every day.
- ReadingPack lets you create a shared reading list of articles you like, and follow reading lists made by people with similar interests. It’s like a regular reading list, but social!
- Beeminder plots your progress towards goals and charges you money if you go off track. Keep all your datapoints on the Yellow Brick Road and Beeminder will always be free.
- Inoreader is the content reader built especially for power users who want to save time. Inoreader’s host of features lets you harness the full potential of RSS to fully automate your content – save, share and organize your daily reading.
- Boxcar 2 is an app for iOS devices that enables you to receive notifications when and where you want them.
- Instapaper lets you save anything you want to read or watch later, and transforms it into a perfectly formatted experience, whenever you’re ready, on whatever device you’ve got handy.
- Instapush lets you receive instant push notifications on your phone or tablet fired by specific triggers or events from a variety of sources. Instapush is available for both Android and iOS.
- FollowUp.cc is a timed email reminder system that gives users the ability to create reminders via email through formatted email addresses in the TO, CC and BCC fields. Allows users to set time based email reminders for individuals or from groups for single or recurring events.
- Pocket is a service that lets you save what you find on the web to watch and read on any device, anytime.
- Pinboard is a bookmarking site for people who want a fast and reliable way to keep track of the things they find online.
- Pryv empowers you to collect, unite, browse and share your personal data at a glance. Collect from all kinds of sources into your own private space.
- Readability turns any web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Todoist is a to-do list app and online task manager. Trusted by over 4 million people, we help users increase their productivity and organization across 15 different platforms including the Web, iOS, Android, Google Chrome, Mac, Outlook and many more.
- Giphy is how you search, find, and share the world’s best GIFs.
[emaillocker id=92]Download and save this list[/emaillocker]
Social Online Tools
- App.net is a real-time social feed without the ads.
- Medium is the network for the free exchange of ideas. It’s a place for thoughtful and authentic voices to collide, converse, and connect. Medium gives people a place to share stories, to interact and engage with them, highlight them, recommend them, respond to them, and build on each other’s ideas.
- Instawell is a self-help community where you can get support from thousands of helpers, privately.
Microsoft Online Tools
- Office 365 Calendar – Create appointments and receive notifications. Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are.
- Office 365 – Work with your Contacts list. Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are.
- Office 365 outlook – Take action on your email. Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are.
- OneDrive for Business – Save your work files to so they’re always with you. Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are.
Collaborative Online Tools
- Quip is a modern productivity suite that enables you and your team to collaborate on the web, iOS and Android. You can share documents, tables, checklists, and more so multiple people can edit and discuss together in a single, shared workspace.
- Slack brings all your team communication into one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go. Slack already integrates with dozens of services, and can now integrate with even more through IFTTT.
- Yammer is an enterprise social network, providing a secure way for employees to communicate, collaborate, and share information.
- Trello is the free, flexible, and visual way to organize anything with anyone.
- Kyber uses Artificial Intelligence and contextual information to make human interactions and personal productivity simpler, faster, and more efficient. Kyber is messaging integrated with calendars, reminders, todos and maps.
Payment Online Tools
- Square is the simplest way to accept credit card payments and has all the features you need to create a seamless payment experience between you and your customers.
- Stripe is the best way to accept payments online. Built for developers, Stripe offers a set of unified APIs and tools that instantly enables businesses to accept and manage online payments.
[sociallocker id=”479″]Download and save this list[/sociallocker]
Business Online Tools
- Qapital is the everyday banking app that helps you conquer your bucket list with smarter spending and automatic savings.
- Slice provides the simplest way to keep track of everything you buy online.
- Harvest is a leader in online time tracking and invoicing. Work better, and make smarter decisions for your business.
Buy & Sell Online Tools
- Gumroad enables creators to sell directly to their audience — so that they can make a living doing what they love.
- Fiverr is the world’s largest marketplace for services starting at $5.
- Etsy is a marketplace for handmade goods, vintage items, and supplies for making.
- ShopYourWay is a great place to discover new products from the community, read reviews written by your friends, collect your favorite things, and stay updated with hot trends.
- Semantics3 – Get updates on any product’s price you are tracking online.
- TrackIf helps you track the web and alerts you if anything you want changes online, helping you be the first to know when anything happens online. Track price drops on any product at nearly any shopping site. Something you want out of stock? No problem, TrackIf can alert you if it’s available again.
- Stockimo is an app that allows you to turn spare moments into spare cash by selling your smartphone images directly to publishers all over the world.