Instead of struggling on how to get more traffic, sign-ups, revenue and reputation, you can simply acquire an existing website which already has all of that.
Websites are usually valued by the amount of revenue they generate or by the traffic they possess.
And surprise – it usually very cost effective.
The best thing is that people who sell those sites are usually seeing a decline in revenue because they are fed up with them, hence lowering the value of the website.
You can find great sites ranging from a few hundreds to a few thousand dollars.
Just think of how much money you are going to spend on marketing in the next few months, and do the math.
After acquiring a new site, you can do one of the followings:
1. Use the new site as is, but with your modifications and call to action, and:
- Enjoy the refreshing stream of traffic that could last a very long time.
- Get the sites’ social media pages and profiles – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Get their mailing list.
2. Embed the new site into your old one by copying the it’s pages and redirecting them with 301, and enjoy:
- The new site links will be considered yours.
- The new site google keyword rankings are now your site rankings.
- Your old site will have a huge amount of new content which is already indexed.
When done right,
the long-term return on investment of website acquisition is huge.
Sounds complicated? It’s not.
Where to start?
These are the best places to find websites for sale:
On the next post I will show you how to evaluate sites before purchase.