With an amazing 60 million users and counting, SlideShare is a great place to promote your infographics. Take advantage of SlideShare feature for uploading long Infographics instead of the common slides and your content will stand out!
Among other benefits, SlideShare links get automatic preview on twitter and are space saving when embedded into your blog.
And remember – People easily SHARE infographics. They go viral very fast.
- Take your Infographics. Don’t have one, no problem – you can quickly create one at How To Quickly Create Infographics. I will be waiting right here.
- Make sure your Infographics is twice as long as it is wide to be recognized by SlideShare as Infographics.
- Open a free account at SlideShare.com.
- Since your SlideShare doesn’t support uploading images (da?), you should convert the Infographics into a pdf. Google for “image to pdf” to find converters.
- After uploading your Infographics pdf, make sure you fill in the description and tags. It helps your Infographics showing up on people’s search.
- SlideShare easily allows sharing to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Do it.
Source of inspiration: http://neomam.com/blog/how-to-post-infographics-on-slideshare[emaillocker id=”92″]Download the PDF cheat sheet. [/emaillocker]