Working hard on your mailing list?
Good. But there’s a better alternative – Likes.
It is so much easier to get likes on your Facebook page than getting someone’s email. Yes, I know what you are thinking right now – sending email is so much better, who will see my page posts?
And wrong you are.
A Facebook page can give you so much more:
- Pages results are indexed by search engines, as opposed to profile pages.
- Pages can post 10 or 20 times a day and no one will unsubscribe.
- Pages can be promoted.
- Pages posts can be scheduled.
- Pages have a call to action button.
- Pages posts can be boosted (promoted).
- Pages have lead campaigns.
- Pages can promote to specific audiences including email lists (“custom audience”).
- Pages can make special time limited, amount limited offers.
- Pages give’s you amazing insights on your followers.
- Pages can have a pinned post.
- Pages can have customized tabs.
- Pages can have contests.
- Pages costs $0 to start.
- Pages are not limited in size and it still costs $0.
- Pages likes ad campaigns are super cheap.
- Pages can have different admin roles such as insight analysts, advertisers, moderators, content creators etc.
- Pages can spy on other pages through “Pages to Watch” feature.
- Pages can comment on other pages and by that increasing exposure to your brand (on pages liked by your page).
So pages can drive a ton of daily traffic to your website.
And that’s a fact. Now don’t go throwing your mailing list to the trash yet, it is valuable, but do start using the amazing features and possibilities of Facebook pages.
Soon I will show you how easily get more than 1,000 followers a day to your page. Can you do that with your mailing list?