Tweet Formula for ultimate tweet engagement:
- Show excitement.
- Tweet between 8am – 7pm.
- News has +80% more engagement.
- Tweet on weekdays – Monday to Friday.
- Add numbers and get 17% more retweets.
- Consider using video – 28% more retweets.
- Use image, 2:1 ratio – e.g.: 440 width, 220 height.
- Ask politely for a retweet and you will be retweeted.
- Tweeting about Twitter result in +200% more retweets.
- Include 1-2 hashtags (#) for up to +200% more engagement.
- Place your link at the start of the tweet to get 25% more CTR.
- Tweet length of 70-100 characters have +17% more engagement.
- Mentioning others (@) have a higher CTR – so give credit to others.
- Use Bitly to shorten your links since they are more likely to be engaged.
- Action words such as Verb and Adverb are known to increase engagement.
- Tweet lifespan ranges between 10-20 minutes so tweet in 20 minutes’ intervals.