If you’re struggling to get traffic and you can’t afford to hire marketing help, then this is for you.
How about getting marketing professionals working for you without spending a dime?
- Create a small, cheap but valuable product like an eBook, online course etc.
- Preferably, this product should be a first step before your actual product or service.
- Put it on your website or some other big selling platform.
- Offer all affiliates 100% commission!
- Make sure you grab the visitor email on the product selling page even if they don’t buy the product.
- Make sure the product contains a good call to action for either getting the users email or upselling to them.
- Go to affiliate forums and Facebook groups to promote your product.
You will now get other people promoting the product for you. You’ll only have to pay them if they make a sale and the money will actually be coming from the buyers’ side.
Here is a list of the best 7 affiliate places to start with: